Green-Wood Cemetery has stood in Brooklyn since its founding in 1838, where its 378 acres of landmarks and landscapes attract 500,000 visitors from all over the world each year. In celebration of Green-Wood’s 175th Anniversary, Archigrafika developed a distinctive branding campaign, which included the design of a commemorative logo and large scale banners for the site’s two most prominent architectural features: the gateway arch and Historic Chapel.
Archigrafika also handles Green-Wood’s event calendars and The Arch, its semiannual magazine.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Architects: Richard Upjohn (Gateway Arches) & Warren and Wetmore (Chapel)
National Historic Landmark